| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General2 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
Received my Kickstarter a few days ago. I have 7th Continent and have won the base game once and have finished a couple of the expansions. I think I have an expansion saved in the game box.
Should I try to finish the rest of the 7th Continent expansions before digging into Citadel? It seems that there isn't any lore carryover from one to the other. Citadel, with its additional mechanics and systems, seems much more intriguing. But if I do start playing Citadel, will I ever want to go back and finish the more vanilla Continent? Oh, the quandary! Thoughts? |
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General2 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Mansfield -
Lore et images
par Firebird -
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -