Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General5 posts
Posted
Basically the topic name, I'm confident we'll forget to check the erratams during play so I'm wondering how important they are to follow. Like, if we ignored all of the fixes, would it be game, or narrative, breaking?
Posted
In the list of errata, the level of criticality is indicated.
- For the moment, all the fixes "improve" glitches that resulted in [Non-blocking] game situations. It's possible to play. The logic of the game could be impacted a little but without distorting the spirit of the game. Possibly, we may find these situations strange or be tempted by an optimization which will have to be voluntarily exploit. This is not the case for the vast majority of players.
- Exception: To date, only one errata is blocking in a very specific situation (in case of saving on the Terrain card). This would be the only fix that I would say "required" to integrate.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted - Edited
I've been such in full time studies with no time to play, but thought I'd dip in to the forums.

It's disappointing to know there are errata but probably inevitable since the game is so huge.

I see that the Poulps have included corrected cards and pages. If we want to print these ourselves, can you provide the correct card/paper stock used to match what's in the game?

I wonder if this can be done at a local print shop?

Has anyone done this?

I suppose if there's an expansion in the works like WGUMCD this would be the time to send corrected cards to backers. (That's what happened last time.)
Posted
schleima wrote:

I see that the Poulps have included corrected cards and pages. If we want to print these ourselves, can you provide the correct card/paper stock used to match what's in the game?

I wonder if this can be done at a local print shop?

I was wondering this myself. I'm thinking of just printing on regular paper and slip into the sleeve with the original card.
Posted
As an "sleever" I print cards on regular office paper cut and slip into sleeve in front of right side of misprinted card.
About booklets I could write I printed on office paper too, cut corrected block of text and place it into booklet. It may happen I glue it on place with misprinted text.
I do not plane to sell game. I'll keep it for my children and grandchildren.
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General5 posts