| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General3 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
Hello everyone!
Come and join the 7th Citadel and 7th Continent communities on our Discord server by clicking on the link below! It's a French-English server, but don't panic: we'll guide you through the process of joining the section(s) you're interested in! ![]() We look forward to seeing you there! Posté
qetuol a écrit : Is this the official discord? I'll give you a yes and a no! There is no official server because the SPs don't want to manage this type of media, which I can easily understand. But my answer is yes, because I've had their approval (for over 5 years) to maintain and manage it as I see fit! The webmaster and the official forum moderator are also present on it ;). It could hardly be more unofficial ;) |
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General3 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Lore et images
par Firebird -
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -

