| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points3 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
I've encountered a creature with the Ambush trait. The effect of Ambush is that the Gear Up step is skipped in action resolution. However I have the Sneak Attack card in my hand which has the Ignore Ambush effect. According to the rules the effects of cards in your hand are not applied until step 3 Result which is after the Gear Up step??
Posté - Edité
There is now an errata available for this card.
https://the7thcitadel.seriouspoulp.com/en/resources/faqs/177/#cards Posté - Edité
This doesn't answer the question. Let's see if I can reword the question.
How does Sneak Attack (skill card) ignore Ambush? Here is the process as written in the rule book with the problem included: 1) Gear Up. Ambush happens now, so the player ignores this Gear Up step. 2) Draw 3) Result ( Step C ). Players can play cards from hand. Playing Sneak Attack now can't prevent Ambush, as Ambush has already happened. Because of how the Action resolution steps works, Sneak Attack can't prevent Ambush. EDIT: Nevermind. I see there is a misprint. Sneak Attack is supposed to igore Brutal. I have my answer, sorry for this post. |
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points3 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Lore et images
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -