| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game3 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
Just checking if its normal for a card to have two different 'exploration card area levels' indicated depending which card directs you to it?
Specifically, going west from 161 indicates it's a level III area exploration to card 086, but going north from card 094 indicates its a level I area exploration card needed. I'm likely doing something wrong, but it is the first time I'm seen that happen so I'm a little confused. Great game btw :) Posté
Hello
There's no error. According to the rule, you don't put any The area T7Continent : T7Citadel : |
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game3 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Ulysse -
Lore et images
par Firebird -
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -