| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points6 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
We have encountered
chameleons if you have a "Mirror" purse card they ignore you Mirror of the soul (C1120) mirror Generically, does a purse card have to have a given keyword on the bottom black strip to count as that sort of item? I know we could house rule this thematically if we wanted to but would be interested in knowing the intent or whether the keyword might be missing from this card. Posté
We have found another item, a trinket, which has the keyword in its title and is clearly a
mirror For things like Weapons the word Weapon appears as a keyword at the bottom of the card so it feels like there is some inconsistency here. Posté - Edité
I do believe that when they mean to check something against a keyword, they'd state it "if you have a card with the "mirror" keyword" (I'll double check what I am saying when I can -> I looked quickly and found a card requesting you to have a
If they don't state that, I'd assume you have (by the rules) to have the card with the specific name required. there is a card called "mirror" Of course, as you said, an house rule to use any kind of mirror makes sense thematically. Posté - Edité
No in this case you absolutely need a
"Mirror" |
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points6 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Mansfield -
Lore et images
par Firebird -
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -