| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Strategies & Tactics4 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
I was wondering about the hint given at the beginning of the scenario:
"You might find 7 hop reborn cards" or something like that. But upon playing, I only found one, and a few glimmers (which might count as another hope reborn if I get enough). I understand I might not be able to get everything, but I seem awfully far! So my question is : Where are alll of those hope reborn cards? Anyone found all of them? The question isn't spoilery, but the answers will be. Posté
Do you have finished the scenario and read the epilogue ?
It seems to me that many of "Hope reborn" cards comes here, according to your choices during the scenario. T7Continent : T7Citadel : Posté
I was about to, I had to stop playing just when the game told me to...
I guess I was too curious Thanks for the indication. |
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Strategies & Tactics4 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Mansfield -
Lore et images
par Firebird -
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -