| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points4 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
I'm not sure that it is important, but I'm a little uncertain about whether to Return all the cards in The Past to the box/deck after each scenario?
It is clear that you Return the Past if there are no Exploration fog cards of the level you need, or if there is no green Adventure card (unless it has the little pip symbol), and you Return them if you resume a saved game (and so when you start a new scenario if you saved the game in between two scenarios). I assume that you can Return the Past at the end of every scenario, even if you are not saving, but it does not seem to say that anywhere? Without knowing all the scenarios, I expect that as soon as I leave the citadel I'd find card 075 (I can't believe I thought I should put that in spoiler tags) So, in short, can I return the Past after each scenario, and if so, does it matter when I do it during the Epliogue or Prologue? Currently I do it after unblocking the Hope cards. Thanks Posté
Check the last part of the scenario, at least the introductory one tells you when to do this.
Posté
There's also the Consequence of the last action
Each time I saw the T7Continent : T7Citadel : Posté - Edité
lonevvolf a écrit : Check the last part of the scenario, at least the introductory one tells you when to do this. You are right, it seems to be in the Epilogue. Thanks, I knew it had to be somewhere! Firebird a écrit : There's also the Consequence of the last action That only says to discard the cards, not Return them, but they are returned shortly after! |
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points4 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Lore et images
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -