| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points2 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
This post on BoardGameGeek points out that the formulation of OR/AND on card A0220 is ambiguous:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/3265752 (arguably very light spoilers, but also arguably not) In that thread, we're in disagreement about the intended order of interpretation. Posté
I'm on BGG almost daily
(just like I'm here) If my response is delayed, it's usually because I'm awaiting official confirmation. Here is a copy of my response from there. I confirm that the capitalization is intended to distinguish between the choices, so you should interpret it as a decision between the following two options: |
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points2 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Lore et images
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -