Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General5 posts
Posted
I am sure it could have been better designed.
Unfortunately, the plastic material is very thick and it seems impossible to open the map flat as the fold creases are very pronounced, the folds are very “firm”. It arrived with a small hole in the middle, which is the centre of the map where the two folds create the overlapping biggest crease. This is only going to get worse as the game is played and map cards are inserted. Hoping some clever soul can come up with a viable alternative.
Posted
Hello -)
I suggest you to put some transparent tap to stop any elargement.
Anyway, please use the After-sales form if you have more questions.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
I too an having similar issues. Between the thickness of the material (which otherwise I would feel is good) and the fact it was packaged and shipped folded I'm surprised there aren't other people with the same problem. Perhaps its because I live in a cold part of the US and its an issue caused mostly from just having the thick plastic being subjected to shipping stress while the plastic was less flexible in the cold and that caused the initial cracking? So I just got unlucky? O
Posted
I have a tiny bit crack (hole) right in middle of folds. I lay map flat under game boxes and now it looks good for me. For future storing I roll it or frame it as a poster.
//location central Europe, Czechia, room temperature cca 16 to 18 °C at a time of unfolding.
Posted
Mine has the same issue, a small hole in the middle. The plastic is too hard, when opening it, it wants to close itself. When flattening it, it doesn't want to fold again.

Luckily the folds are in the correct spot and the hole didn't get bigger after 2 full threat plays.

I've seen some people experimenting with with cutting the map in four.
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General5 posts