| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game4 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
This card has action modifier
Ignore Ambush Posté
The Ambush effect versus the Gear step is a known issue, but not easy to fix.
Please consider that there is a "pre-Gear up" step that allows you to select this Purse card and activate its effect to ignore Ambush. T7Continent : T7Citadel : Posté
I think it's easier to reformulate the Ambush effect then. E. g. Ambush: ignore the selected cards' effects during the first Gear up step. This way the Ignore Ambush effect can be activated first.
Posté
Or you can rewrite the Ambush effect description. It currently says "Skip the first gear-up step." This could be changed to "Skip the first gear-up step, excepting if a condition allows Ambush to be ignored."
Personally, I thought this was sort of obvious and doesn't need the fine print, but I can see how I skipped past the wooden literal interpretation to what I thought was intended by the rules. |
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game4 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Lore et images
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -