| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General5 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
Hello. I'm missing 271 cards. is it possible to send it in a pdf file?
Posté
Hello !
You should follow this FAQ entry. Please check carefully as this is very often the cause of the problem. I think I’m missing a card. What should I do? If you need an image of this card to continue your game, here it is ! ![]() T7Continent : T7Citadel : Posté
Thank you. I filled out the form, can you tell me how long to wait?
Posté
emesiz999 a écrit : Thank you. I filled out the form, can you tell me how long to wait? No, I can't, sorry ! T7Continent : T7Citadel : |
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General5 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Lore et images
par Firebird -
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -
