Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game3 posts
Posted
(Caveat: I found this while looking over the cards and haven't actually reached this spot in any of my playthroughs so maybe there is something earlier that makes this not be a problem.)

The version of card
344 with the banner that has a ring symbol on it
has an action to return all cards on the Board and in the Past and then place card
into play and place all figurines onto it. However, the green version of that card isn't a Terrain Card, it's a Permanent Event (though its gold version is a Terrain Card). After looking around some more that card seems to be attached to Terrain Card
. Should card
's text say
instead?
Posted
There is no issue with these cards, but you will see that when you play.
Posted - Edited
Just don't do this, you are spoiling the game for yourself.

redmagnos wrote:
(Caveat: I found this while looking over the cards and haven't actually reached this spot in any of my playthroughs so maybe there is something earlier that makes this not be a problem.)

The version of card
344 with the banner that has a ring symbol on it
has an action to return all cards on the Board and in the Past and then place card
into play and place all figurines onto it. However, the green version of that card isn't a Terrain Card, it's a Permanent Event (though its gold version is a Terrain Card). After looking around some more that card seems to be attached to Terrain Card
. Should card
's text say
instead?
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game3 posts