Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General6 posts
Posted
Hi, do you have a card with the number A0466 in your box? I found out today that I don't have such a card and I don't know if it's normal. I have a card A0465 (065 - green with a flag without a symbol) and then A0467 (067)
Posted
Hi -)

According to the card list, A0466 exists. It's a Adventure card card_pick066 .

Please check this entry of the FAQ, specially about Bannished cards and stucked cards.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
It happened to me numerous times that I couldn't find a card because I returned previously on the wrong place. E. g. I put 099 card behind the 100 divider (instead of before) or put somewhere else completely, for example card 234 to the place of 334, 105 to place 150 or similar number swaps. So when I can not find a card I check the whole game box, and I always find it.
Posted
I and my family searched in the whole box several times. We have all the cards arranged sequentially by number and unfortunately we are missing this one. If someone could paste a photo of your card, I could print it out.
Posted
As written in the FAQ (see link above), after a real checking (not just thinking that the cards are well sorted), send an email to the aftersale contact : you should receive a digital version of the card.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Thanks, 👍. I have submitted a service ticket via the link provided.
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General6 posts