| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points3 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
When building any of the first 8 buildings in the community leaflet, they state:
During the "Preparation" phase: (Or one of the other stats? Does this mean every time I am in a preparation phase, I tick off another box for that stat? Or just that I am considered to have +1 on that stat. Also I presume you can choose any building you want, you don't have to build them in order? Posté - Edité
1/ Preparation phase is a step in the introduction of each scenario (Threat booklet).
==> +1 This is not the Gear up in any action resolution steps (p.12 rules). 2/ There's no order to build. T7Continent : T7Citadel : |
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points3 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Lore et images
par Firebird -
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -