Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General14 posts
Posted
Thought it would be nice to have one topic regarding the Kickstarter arriving at our doors. I live in Canada and it sounds like they should start shipping any day now. I have not been this excited for a board game in a few years. I loved 7th Continent and the few things that got annoying seem to have been addressed such as breaking away from the story to constantly worry about your food (go hunt, cook, etc). Will let you know when I get my shipping notice.
Posted
Welcome to this forum, Gardeners ! icon_succes

It seems that the Threat will start in Canada. Enjoy !! 8-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Same here! It seems that the shipping in Canada will start next week or tomorrow maybe ? Fingers crossed.
Posted
It was to start this week from the update. We still have a few hours to hopefully see some movement this week. Otherwise, I would expect next week for sure.
Posted - Edited
Hi there, so long since the last Continent. Nice to see Firebird still around.

Edit by Firebird : w00t action_greet
Posted
Can't wait to receive it in the EU :)
Posted - Edited
Hi again :)

when Continent and WGUMCD shipped, I was living on the west coast of the USA.

I remember watching the slow boat from China bypass California and spend another month crossing the Panama canal and circumnavigating both the Gulf of Mexico and the Florida panhandle before arriving in Florida.

That extra month of watching the boat drove me crazy :)

Now with Citadel, the games have been unloaded in California!

But here's the twist... I'm now living in New Zealand where there were extra delays when the ship bypassed Sydney (probably due to labour strikes). Australia/NZ were the first to receive their copies of Continent, if I recall correctly, so I was looking forward to being a part of that group for Citadel.

Seems like I just can't get a break from the shipping gods :)
Posted
Cant sleep anymoore.....when does it arrive??? :) (EU here)
Posted
Me too, I neeeeeeed this game. The US looks like it's going to be later than most -- all of the rest of you will have already played the whole thing before I get it!
Posted
Yes same here! Can't wait, this game is going to be amazing! action_offer action_offer action_offer action_offer action_offer action_offer
Posted
As promised, I just got my shipping notice. Should be about a week yet. BC, Canada. Gameplay All-In.
Posted
UK deliveries are well underway. I received my copy an hour or so ago -)
Posted
Mine is now received and started playing it last night but could not finish the first scenario and sorting in one night. Now we can dive into this game tonight.
Posted
Received mine in California on Thursday 2/22 (collector's edition IIRC). Looking forward to getting into it, but may not have time for another week or so. ermm
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General14 posts