Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points5 posts
Posted
Hi, there are reflex cards that when drawn allow you to return a card you just drew back to the deck. Can that include the reflex card itself? So when moving with only this card in the deck I can move for free? Doesn't seem right.
Posted
I think what you described is technically correct and you can make several move actions "for free", however you need to be really lucky to have all the right conditions:
- having that reflex card in your Action deck
- having only 1 remaining card in your Action deck
- having no card in the game that would increase cost of the Move action (there are plenty of them in game, it can be even on some Terrain card)
- wanting to do multiple Move actions in a row
- not doing any other action, just the Move
Posted - Edited
I'm not sure (but I agree with you for the moment).

On the Reflex card, it says (in my french version) : "Put a card back into your deck as you hadn't drawn it".
But the cost of the Move action wants you to draw at least one card.
If the reflex card is your last one, you should be forced to keep it to solve the action.

Sarah, could you please check that ? -)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Also, according to this post, you don't have to draw a replacement card for this Reflex card: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/3255919/when-i-reveal-reflex-card
Posted
Firebird wrote:
I'm not sure (but I agree with you for the moment).

On the Reflex card, it says (in my french version) : "Put a card back into your deck as you hadn't drawn it".
But the cost of the Move action wants you to draw at least one card.
If the reflex card is your last one, you should be forced to keep it to solve the action.

Sarah, could you please check that ? -)

The cost is just to draw cards (which you did). There is nothing stating those cards now need to be on the table.
Only if you need successes or class symbols you need the cards.
So I don’t see why moving for free wouldn’t work.
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points5 posts