Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game5 posts
Posted
Stickers for Errata (version 1.6 - PDF)
By Dill
See on Discord - unofficial
A4 format (but easly fit for Letter)

Google drive link

resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Pay special attention when applying the big Drums of desolation booklet sticker so you would not cover what should not be covered - compare with the official errata PDF.
Specifically, that sticker should cover texts up to the "If you want to restart this scenario immediately:" line which should not be covered.
Posted - Edited
I think you made an error "your may read" is not grammatically correct.

dill wrote:
Pay special attention when applying the big Drums of desolation booklet sticker so you would not cover what should not be covered - compare with the official errata PDF.
Specifically, that sticker should cover texts up to the "If you want to restart this scenario immediately:" line which should not be covered.
Posted
Took me quite some time to decode that remark as no such thing is written in the post you quote or anywhere else by me.
But you are right - the official errata have a typo in dialogue 398, I missed that.

Braxus wrote:
I think you made an error "your may read" is not grammatically correct.

dill wrote:
Posted
dill wrote:
But you are right - the official errata have a typo in dialogue 398, I missed that.

The typo was forwarded to Serious Poulp. Thanks !
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game5 posts