Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game9 messages
Posté
Stickers for Errata (version 1.6 - PDF)
By Dill
See on Discord - unofficial
A4 format (but easly fit for Letter)

Google drive link

resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Pay special attention when applying the big Drums of desolation booklet sticker so you would not cover what should not be covered - compare with the official errata PDF.
Specifically, that sticker should cover texts up to the "If you want to restart this scenario immediately:" line which should not be covered.
Posté - Edité
I think you made an error "your may read" is not grammatically correct.

dill a écrit :
Pay special attention when applying the big Drums of desolation booklet sticker so you would not cover what should not be covered - compare with the official errata PDF.
Specifically, that sticker should cover texts up to the "If you want to restart this scenario immediately:" line which should not be covered.
Posté
Took me quite some time to decode that remark as no such thing is written in the post you quote or anywhere else by me.
But you are right - the official errata have a typo in dialogue 398, I missed that.

Braxus a écrit :
I think you made an error "your may read" is not grammatically correct.

dill a écrit :
Posté
dill a écrit :
But you are right - the official errata have a typo in dialogue 398, I missed that.

The typo was forwarded to Serious Poulp. Thanks !
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
@Dill, many thanks for this resource.

If you're not already doing so, I may make a 1.9 version for latest errata. Would you be willing to share the source document from which you made the PDF? (I don't have a way to edit PDFs but I could take a whack at arranging things in Word or PowerPoint and then try to export.)
Posté
Hi, I planned to make a new version once more errata accumulate (as there is just a single one between 1.8 and 1.9).

Also note that the 1.6 linked here is not the latest - 1.8 is, can be downloaded from BGG.

The source document is Adobe Indesign, by the way.
Posté
Thank you! Knowing that you are continuing development on the stickers is enough for me, and I appreciate your continued effort. I'll make sure to keep an eye on the BGG Files section as well.
Posté
1.9 was posted now, this one if truly Letter-compatible unlike the previous ones.
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/276664/errata-stickers
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game9 messages